Webinar Series: Vendor Selection and Implementation
March 17, 2021
Collections teams who are initiating or enhancing digitalization need a digital solution to serve many purposes.
The solution must be the right organizational fit, while meeting impending regulatory changes and increased customer expectations from pandemic-driven digital usage.
That’s why we developed a 3-part webinar series to help collections teams navigate the challenging process of selecting the right vendor solution that leads to a successful implementation. There’s no room for error because no organization can afford to sacrifice resources, time and money or hinder long-term success.
How to make the decisions that set you up for long-term success with:
- Steps to assess your organization’s digital readiness
- 12 critical risk factors when considering a build v. buy decision
- The top 3 criteria for selecting the right provider solution
Wednesday, April 14th at 11:30am ET
Tried-and-true steps to ensure you select the right solution, with:
- Top considerations to make before requirement building
- Best approach to managing needs from operations and IT
- Tips and tricks that put you in the driver’s seat for vendor demos
- A proven scoring methodology resulting in a fair, measured selection
Wednesday, April 28th at 11:30am ET
Steps we’ve successfully used for implementations that result in immediate ROI. You’ll learn:
- Tangible project management strategies to set up implementation the right way
- 10 blind spots that can waste time and increase cost
- Examples from our experts on how they’ve helped clients overcome the blind spots