Selecting & Implementing New Systems
Replace legacy collections platform for consumer and small business credit cards with PEGA Systems workflow-based collections.
Served as primary business owners on this project and augmented the internal team with SMEs in the areas of technology, project management, and testing to ensure success.
- Successful custom system implementation
- High level of user satisfaction
The client wanted to implement a new PEGA Systems workflow-based collections system to replace their legacy platform, but lacked sufficient expertise in the business line to support a multi-year technology project.
Having supported the client in earlier phases (requirements definition, vendor selection, business case justification and funding requests), Bridgeforce served on this project as the primary business owners and augmented the internal team with SMEs in technology, project management, and testing.
- Guided business line interactions with internal technology teams and the vendor, provided input and guidance on detailed requirements gathering, and directed the design/execution of testing
- Raised numerous serious and critical defects early through Bridgeforce’s testing approach when submitted code was found to have errors
- Provided consistency to ensure that institutional knowledge was preserved at the client when several resources left the organization over the course of the project
The collections system went live following a successful production pilot and the division CTO called it one of their largest successes based on the high level of user satisfaction.