Bridgeforce isn’t just our name.
It’s our mission statement.
Bridgeforce helps financial services companies of all sizes bridge the gap between pressing challenges and emerging opportunities to help you succeed. Whatever the need, we bring a unique combination of skill, talent and insight to the assignment—and the right people, with direct and relevant experience. We are thinkers and doers known for our extraordinary commitment and hands-on approach to providing the best recommendations—as well as practical, actionable and measurable solutions. That means extraordinary value for our clients’ investments and sustainable positive change for the future.
Bridgeforce was founded by two former banking leaders who grew tired of consultants who told them what they wanted to hear—and not what they needed to hear. Often, these so-called experts could identify strategic gaps, but they lacked the real-world experience to implement real-world solutions. So Bridgeforce was born.
The Bridgeforce founders saw an opportunity to form a different type of financial services consulting firm, one where clients’ objectives come first and experienced practitioners and not career consultants provide value-added, sustainable solutions that are also achievable. The formula was to build a company with both the knowledge and experience to develop best-fit solutions for each individual client, and to have the determination and authenticity to work through the real challenges of execution.
At Bridgeforce, we are an extension of our clients—the individuals and organizations with whom we have the privilege to work.
Here, client success is the direct result of our relevant experience, collective knowledge, ability to adapt and stay relevant, and an extraordinary commitment to providing the best recommendations.
Every Bridgeforce consulting area comprises expert consultants who have hands-on experience in a variety of services designed to help clients meet their internal and external challenges, as well as optimize economic and marketplace opportunities.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are considered in all decisions pertaining to the recruitment of employees, provision of services to clients, receipt of services from suppliers and in business in general.
Bridgeforce recruits and hires employees who are most qualified, and whose experience and expertise best meet the needs of our company and our clients, while being in compliance with relevant laws, rules and regulations. Bridgeforce recognizes its responsibility to employ individuals of the highest personal and professional caliber, and specifically considers Diversity and Inclusion in such hiring process.
Bridgeforce does not discriminate against any future or potential employee because of race, creed, social standing, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical abilities, disability, religious beliefs, or any other status protected by law. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals with disabilities and will make reasonable accommodations for such individuals.
Our Non-Discrimination policy applies to all company decisions including decisions relating to advertising, recruitment, promotion, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, sponsorship, provision of services to clients, and acquiring services from suppliers.
- INTEGRITY: We never overpromise, but always strive to overdeliver.
- COURAGE AND RESOLVE: We have an unwavering commitment to hands-on involvement in every assignment.
- EXPERTISE: We bring a combination of strategic, operational, technological, and regulatory subject-matter expertise to every client relationship.
- INNOVATION: We’ve made the organizational and financial commitment to stay at the cusp of emerging technology solutions to enable our clients’ success.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: There is no industry more attuned to security and trust. And there’s no one more committed to those beliefs than Bridgeforce.
- COMMITMENT: Your success is our success. It’s never the other way around.
- OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR PRIORITY: We invest in our people and give them the tools to maintain the highest level of industry knowledge and experience.
- COMMUNICATION IS KEY: Direct and authentic communication with our clients helps us achieve real solutions, not short-term fixes.
- COMPLEX PROBLEMS REQUIRE INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS: We focus on thought leadership and the ability to turn insights into action.
- GET TO THE ROOT: Resolving internal and external audit issues at the root cause ensures that sustainable practices are implemented.
- LEAD BY EXAMPLE: Providing interim leadership to clients, if needed, ensures effective implementation of new advanced capabilities or processes.
- RESPOND RAPIDLY: We are quick to respond to clients’ needs and requests.